WPS has two approaches to connect the devices together over a wireless connection. One is known as “pushbutton” and the other is known as a “PIN”. Pushbutton is the easiest method. Here you will get to know How to do HP Wireless Printer Setup using WPS pushbutton. PIN method is a bit tricky to understand, that’s why we will go for the pushbutton. In case, you come across any difficulty, talk with the experts by via HP Support. Experts will solve all your problem in a very short span of time. Additionally, they will provide you the best tricks to get rid out of the issue.
Know the steps for printer setup using WPS pushbutton
For directions on starting WPS on your printer, go through your printer’s manual. Nevertheless, there are some situations that have to be met to access the WPS pushbutton mode:
- Both the printer and wireless router must withstand WPS pushbutton mode. Go through your printer and wireless router manuals.
- The wireless router should have a physical WPS pushbutton obtainable.
- Your network must access WPA or WPA2 security. Some of the WPS wireless routers will not connect accessing the WPS method if the WEP or no security is used.
- Most of the WPS wireless routers will not connect accessing the WPS method if you are dealing with the manufacturer’s default for the network name and no security.
Ways to connect your wireless printer to the wireless router using WPS:
- Commence the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- For directions on starting WPS on your printer, refer your printer’s manual.
- Within 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on your router.
Hope these steps will be useful for you. HP Printer Setup using WPS pushbutton is the easiest method for configuration. In case, if you need expert guidance, dial HP Printer Phone Number. Experts will help you out in your problem and offers you the best support.