Go through this write-up to fix HP Instant Ink Cartridge Will Not Print Problem. In case you come across any problematic situation, contact HP Printer Help. Experts will help you out in your problem and give you the best remedy.
There are basically five foremost reasons why you come across the error of unable to print with HP Instant Ink cartridges.
You cancelled – When your final billing cycle ends, HP Instant Ink cartridges will not work and it has to be mailed back to HP in a recycling envelope. You can proceed to print by accessing regular HP cartridges from the store or by re-enrolling your printer in the HP Instant Ink. Remember that Instant Ink is another way to print, where you shipped ink before you want it as a part of the monthly service, not a method for purchasing and owning cartridges.
A message stating “There is a problem with your Instant Ink account” – Visit hpinstantink.com/sign in which is the HP Connected website, to log in to your HP Instant Ink account, and after that, update your payment method through the My Account section. You should keep your payment method up to date to print with the HP Instant Ink cartridges. When you update your payment method, printing should be reinstated within 30 minutes.
Your printer has been detached from the internet for a while – Simply reconnect your printer to the internet and after that, you should be able to resume printing. The only thing you need is an internet connection and a valid payment method to use HP Instant Ink.
You come across a message “Cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink” – The printer should be enrolled, and the web services must be allowed to access Instant Ink cartridges.
The cartridge is broken or has failed – If the cartridge is visibly broken or is leaking ink, go to “Contact Support”. If you are not sure, perform the given steps for “Check the ink cartridges”.
How to check the ink cartridges?
Take out and inspect the ink cartridges.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door on your printer, wait for a while until the carriage is idle, and after that take out the ink cartridges.
Some of the HP Instant Ink cartridges are physically larger than the standard ink cartridges but they must fit in your printer.
- The standard ink cartridge
- HP Instant Ink cartridge
- When there is a tape on the cartridge, take away the tape. Not all the ink cartridges have a tape.
- Install the cartridges again.
- Turn off the printer and back on.
- Still, if the cartridge doesn’t work, perform these steps to get more help:
- Visit com/sign in (it is the HP Connected website) to log in to your HP Instant Ink account.
- If the Virtual Agent button displays at the top of the page, hit it and then type a question. Here are some recommendations:
- “cartridge problem” to get help with cartridge error messages
- “print quality problem” to help with unsatisfactory printouts
- “agent” to talk to a live representative
In case your HP Printer won’t Print, talk to our representative and get the solution from them. Dial our contact number anytime. You can ask them any query related to your printer. They have exact solution for your problem.