Windows has a printer setting where you have to set the HP printer to Online if it is Offline. You will see an option “Use Printer Offline” in the printer setting, if there is a check-mark before it, you can’t print anything. Therefore, it is highly advisable to you to go in that settings and check it. Give un-check if it is tick-marked and then try to print again. You will surely print your important document without any obstacles. Moreover, HP Printer Offline Fix will be done with an ease when you read this article. It is not necessary that this is the only reason for your offline issue. There could be more faults due to which your HP printer displays an Offline while you print the document.
Methods to Fix HP Printer is Offline Issue
We have collected all the basic methods to troubleshoot HP Printer Is Offline issue. Let’s have a look at once and go through them one-by-one consciously by making sure that you don’t skip a single step.
Method 1: Uncheck the Post “Use Printer Offline”
First and forecast, you are required to do is to uncheck the box saying “Use Printer Offline” as until you don’t do it your printer won’t print. Follow the below instructions to do the same:
- Click on the “Start” button and then tap on “Devices and Printers” folder
- Next step is, place a right-click on the icon of Hewlett-Packard printer. It may be categorized with HP or Hewlett-Packard as part of the device name. If it does not, you may have to click the printers in the window without manufacturer names to view the lists of printers. At the bottom of the window, next to “Manufacturer” it says “HP” or “Hewlett-Packard.” Hence, click the “See What’s Printing” option
- Now, tap on the “Printer” menu in the window to open it and uncheck “Use Printer Offline.” After doing that, your HP printer will begin print job anytime without any hassle
Method 2: Check the Cable Connection
Due to lack of communication between your printer and computer, your printer says offline. That’s why, it is very much important to check out the USB cable and ensure it is properly connected.
Method 3: Cancel All Pending Print Jobs
If there is any pending print job in the queue, cancel them immediately with the help of given steps:
- Go to the menu “See what’s printing” and give a right click on it. And then click on “Cancel” button to cancel any print jobs if present
- After removing the print jobs, select “Use Printer Online” again
- In case, any print jobs yet present, then restart your printer as well as computer system both
Dial Helpline Number if Still HP Printer Says Offline
After performing all these above mentioned methods, your HP Printer Says Offline yet, then don’t pull your hairs. Contact HP Support to get troubleshooting help from experts. So, contact with us via placing a call on helpline number and obtain fruitful assistance at doorstep.