WPS has two approaches to connect the devices together over a wireless connection. One is known as “pushbutton” and the other is known as a “PIN”. Pushbutton is the easiest method. Here you will get to know How to do HP Wireless Printer Setup using WPS pushbutton. PIN method is a bit tricky to understand, that’s why we will go for the pushbutton. In case, you come across any difficulty, talk with the experts by via HP Support. Experts will solve all your problem in a very short span of time. Additionally, they will provide you the best tricks to get rid out of the issue.
Know the steps for printer setup using WPS pushbutton
For directions on starting WPS on your printer, go through your printer’s manual. Nevertheless, there are some situations that have to be met to access the WPS pushbutton mode:
- Both the printer and wireless router must withstand WPS pushbutton mode. Go through your printer and wireless router manuals.
- The wireless router should have a physical WPS pushbutton obtainable.
- Your network must access WPA or WPA2 security. Some of the WPS wireless routers will not connect accessing the WPS method if the WEP or no security is used.
- Most of the WPS wireless routers will not connect accessing the WPS method if you are dealing with the manufacturer’s default for the network name and no security.
Ways to connect your wireless printer to the wireless router using WPS:
- Commence the WPS pushbutton mode on your printer.
- For directions on starting WPS on your printer, refer your printer’s manual.
- Within 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on your router.
Hope these steps will be useful for you. HP Printer Setup using WPS pushbutton is the easiest method for configuration. In case, if you need expert guidance, dial HP Printer Phone Number. Experts will help you out in your problem and offers you the best support.
Wireless printers are very useful in home office or business offices. With the help of this, you can easily print from many computers. You can also print documents from a Mac computer, devoid of directly connecting the computer to the printer with a wire or LAN. To do this, you can take aid from hp.com/support. Here, you will get the proper steps to set up a wireless printer on Mac operating system.
Wireless printers are extremely helpful where there is no any network wiring or in temporary offices where you don’t want to spend time and money to install wired network. You can also install wireless printer in your home so that all computers can print with just one printer. By this, your home won’t clutter up with cables. Let’s see, the steps to set up a wireless printer on your Mac system.
Items you need to set up HP wireless printer.
- Printer driver CD
- Username and password of Wi-Fi network (if it is a secured one)
Now, look at the easy steps to set up an HP wireless printer on your Mac system.
- From the printer’s built-in controls, choose your Wi-Fi network. If it is secured network, then you need to enter username and password to make connection.
- With the printer driver CD which came with your printer, simply install the necessary driver on your Mac system. If you don’t have a CD, then you need to visit HP official website to download the software related to your printer model.
- Choose the system preferences from the dock.
- Move to the hardware section and choose print & fax control panel.
- Tap on the “+” icon from the left side of the control panel.
- At the top of the pop-window, click on the IP tab and from the list of available protocols select “Internet Protocol IPP”.
- Enter IP address and queue name of your wireless printer.
- From the print using drop down menu, simply choose correct printer driver.
- At last, click on the Add button to complete setting up the process of your wireless printer.
Now, your wireless printer will show up as an available device whenever you print a document. You can easily print from this. Repeat these steps in all of your Mac PCs for HP Printer Setup in all of them.